ACTIVE METHODOLOGIES AND ESTRATEGIES FOR INCLUSION IN EDUCATION CONCERNING GENDER EQUALITY AND SEXUAL-AFFECTIVE DIVERSITY
VENUE: Cazorla (Jaén) – Albergue Inturjoven Cazorla
DATES: 21st , 22nd , 23rd
This activity gives answer to the needs detected from the Equality Commission, in the schools belonging to our Teaching Training Centre (CEP JAÉN). We tend to improve the inclusion in schools and prevent conflicts, using active methodologies that will favour reflection on our educative practices.
This activity is also part of the work in the ERASMUS + KA201, in which five institutions related to education from all over Europe will take part.
We would like to offer the partners of the project resources to deal with normalization, inclusive context and conflict prevention in two different areas: gender and sexual affective equality.
- To identify different strategies/methodologies to deal with these topics in educative contexts.
- To experience active methodologies in this meeting through workshops.
- To understand the way we, as teachers, act in our context.
- Strategies to work diversity and gender equality using actives methodologies.
- To detect “micromachismos” or invisible sexist behavior.
- To understand the value of the language we use to communicate to avoid discrimination.
- To raise awareness, training and resposibility in the education community in terms of genger equality, coeducation and gender-based violence prevention.
- To know how art can build up coeducation values.
- To implement new approaches to work on gender equality and sexual diversity in our insitutions.
- Sharing partners’ good practices that can be transfered to the different institutions.
SESSION 1: 21st September 2022.
Pick up at collection point in Jaén and drive to Cazorla.
Group cohesion activities.
Night tour in Cazorla.
SESSION 2: 22nd September 2022:
– Workshop: Cooperatived learning methods.
– Workshop: Visual Thinking.
– Workshop: Art work.
– Stroll trough Cerezuelo river.
SESSION 3: 23rd September 2022
– Breakout. Assessment techniques to deal with the evolution of the project Euriversity. Final steps.
– Meeting in the town hall, with the Mayor of the city. Future collaboration among institutions.
– Back to Jaén